Click for Free Quote
1) Why should I pick Iron Harbor?
- We believe you will have a more professional experience with us.
- We try to be on the Leading Edge, not the Bleeding Edge.
- We'll get you a great rate with low costs, but we won't compromise service.
2) How will I notice that the experience is more professional? 3) How do you provide better rates at lower costs than a large bank when you are a mortgage broker?
3) How do you provide better rates at lower costs than a large bank when you are a mortgage broker?
- We receive wholesale loan pricing and have a lower cost structure than a typical large bank.
- On the vast majority of our loans, our customers select a rate where the lender pays a credit that covers not only our origination costs, but also most and many times all of your closing costs.
- The best test is to compare the lender fees (Section A of the Loan Estimate) PLUS the Lender Credit (in Section J of the Loan Estimate) for any of the rates that we quote to your bank's fees.
- On your initial Loan Estimate and then on your Closing Disclosure, your loan terms will be clearly spelled out.
- At closing you will sign a Note. This is your loan agreement and this agreement cannot change.
- Also, we do not offer loans with pre-payment penalties. You can make principal reductions or payoff your loan in full at any time without penalty.
- Closing documents are sent via email to the local title company.
- Typically the seller selects the title company for the closing.
- Even if you selected a local mortgage company, the loan documents would be emailed to the closing.